Technical Support Engineer *Electronically biased*
Perpetual Partnerships are working with a leading supplier of instruments for the testing of petroleum products at refineries and test houses globally. A unique vacancy has arisen for a Technical Support Engineer (Electronics) who can apply technical expertise to ensure equipment effectiveness by travelling throughout UK & Europe.
Build effective working relations with existing and new customers, repair and calibration of customer instruments at our client’s facility. Commissioning of Petrochemical instruments at customer facilities. The role will be split between equipment repairs and sales, with repairs taking priority.
* Experience in service engineering is desirable
* Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills with customers, both internal and external
* Problem-solving ability which can be adapted to apply to technical issues while having the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers at all levels
* Competent IT skills
* Foreign language skills an advantage.
Key qualifications and experience
* Minimum of HNC in Electronics or equivalent.
* Experience in calibration in an electronics environment.
* Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills with customers both internally and externally.
* An excellent problem-solving ability which can be adapted to apply to technical issues.
* Willing to travel within Europe to meet business needs.
* You will be self-driven with a passion to succeed in the role whilst driving sales and generating revenue
* Customer focused
* Performance and results driven
* Proactive mind-set and openness
* Ability to challenge and influence.
You will receive 6/9-month onsite training on our client’s equipment
Competitive salary and excellent benefits package (including pension, life assurance & bonus) plus other benefits, in a challenging and international work environment in a globally operating Company, as well as a broad range of opportunities to develop your career aspirations.
For Further infomation, please contact Lindsey on (phone number removed)
We operate a refer a friend scheme so if you aren’t interested then recommend a friend and earn yourself up to £250! Please enquire for further details