A global leading Investment Bank is looking to improve its Credit Risk Development team with an experienced hands-on Team Lead Java Software Developer who has a passion for technology. This is an opportunity to take autonomous control of the team, whilst simultaneously interacting with the business in a front-office environment.
The current team of 2 technical developers comes from a range of technology backgrounds, but all share a common interest in cutting-edge technology that outshines their nearest competitors within the market making industry. Given their relentless commitment to innovation, they are now looking to add a Team Lead developer who can bring strong technical skills and soft skills to the team.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have had some experience in a similar credit risk environment, with ideally good business knowledge as well as being technically competent with Java.
Key responsibilities for Team Lead Java Software Developer:
- Work collaboratively to improve systems alongside an established technical team
- Better strategy monitoring & reporting tools
- Compliance & risk verification logic
Key skills for Team Lead Java Software Developer:
- 5+ years Core Java programming experience
- Knowledge of SQL/MS-SQL/T-SQL
- Experience with low latency, multithreaded systems desirable
- Experience with tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Git, Jira, Cucumber, Gerkin
- Written & verbal communication (can demonstrate in a Front Office environment)
- Minimum of Bachelors in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar discipline
If you’re interested in joining a team like this then please get in touch!