Secure your tomorrow with Unisys: A great place to learn and grow your career! At Unisys, every associate makes a difference. Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, explore local and global challenges, and solve complex technology issues with creative solutions and diverse teams. You are part of a team that drives change and delivers results on a daily basis. Our success is a direct result of our people.
This is a Virtual/ home based role. This does not report out of Malvern, PA office.
Computer Science/EE undergraduate/Engineering degree and a minimum of 10 years of experience in Application/SaaS or SOA Architectures or Security Software with last 5-6 years working on Cloud relevant offers.
- Certification- AWS Solution Architect or Azure Solution Architect Associate or Professional is preferred
- Customer focused with a bias for rapid prototyping, designing and scaling
-Experience with DevOps and agile
- Understand Product Life Cycle management, with focus on agile methodologies.
- Technical Skills :
- Must be very comfortable with DevOps tools and CI/CD
- Solid Understanding of Cloud native pillars such as Cost, Security, Performance, Resiliency
- Developing reference architectures and developing code based on reference architectures
- Understanding of Kubernetes or container technologies
- Familiarity with AWS and Azure native services such as Cloud Fortmation templates, VPC, IAM
Ability to work in small /large teams that are distributed; Hands on mindset with ability to guide R&D teams on Cloud and SaaS/Application architectures for Cloud
Willing to interact with senior client representatives face to face
Advanced knowledge of Engineering Concepts/Principles
Proactive, analytical and capable of influencing
Good Communication Skills
Team Player, leader and mentor
Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good command over English language
Perform technology investigations to develop and maintain the knowledge base of current leading edge and developing technologies with the goal of using the knowledge to identify emerging business opportunities and in support of existing business programs.
Consult with project teams on technology and solutions
Communicate Architecture guidelines and technical details to technical and non-technical audiences. This can include management, others parts of Unisys or customers.
Lead efforts of virtual teams. Understand regional cultural considerations and forms tight working relationships.
Expected to learn new technologies and continue to expand expertise
Participates in Innovation activities by commenting and generating ideas and leading a team which can be multisite.
Also provides coaching and mentoring to various teams working on theme
Associated topics: .net, application developer, architecture, back end, c#, design pattern, java, programming, senior, senior software engineer