Solutions Architect – We are currently recruiting on behalf of a public sector organisation for a Solutions Architect on a 3 month contract. My client is a forward thinking, digitally progressive organisation on an exciting journey to transform.
As part of this journey they are looking for an energetic driven candidate that is capable of consistently delivering in a fast paced high quality Environment.
The ideal Solutions Architect will be expected to do the following;
• Design solutions to our colleagues business and technical problems.
• Acquire, design and develop technology solutions built on enterprise class platforms.
• Produce fully costed end-to-end solution designs that meet functional and non-functional requirements.
• Be an SME for a wide range of proposals, technical and business areas.
For this role the Solutions Architect will need the following skills;
• Experience in enterprise grade IT solution design.
• A broad understanding of technologies across line of business applications , web services, networks, security datacentre and cloud.
• Experienced in designing and delivering a variety of line of business applications hosted from private, public and hybrid clouds.
• Ability to act as an SME against a wide range of proposals technical and business areas.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Stakeholder management.
• Business and political awareness and commercial acumen.
If this is of interest, please APPLY or get in touch with Justin to discuss further.