- Solutions Architecture development/design
- Collaborating with internal partners on architecture design
- Project-specific solutions architecture consulting
- Continued research and development for best practices for enterprise architecture solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology focused area
- 10+ years of hands-on experience designing and developing complex solutions; developing these solutions in the Financial Services/Lending architecture areas is highly desirable
- Proven expertise in designing SOA and Cloud architectures
- Expert level background with a number of modern programming languages
- Proven ability to capture accurate functional and non-functional requirements related to solutions architecture
- Full stack development background is preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Mainframe/AS400 capabilities and architectures is highly desirable
OneMain Financial holds a strong commitment to our customers, communities and team members. This approach to lending has helped us provide customers with loan options for over 100 years and grow to over 1,600 branches in 44 states. We know that success starts from within, which is why we place emphasis on creating a team of talented and dedicated individuals. If youre looking for a place to work collaboratively and build your career from the ground up, think OneMain.
At OneMain, we know that in order for our team members to be their best, they need the right opportunities and benefits. Our comprehensive benefits package for full-time and some part-time employees includes: health and well-being options for team members and dependents, up to 4% matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, continuing education, incentive pay, paid time off, paid volunteer time and more.