Experienced Aviation Systems Engineer supporting software development and qualification for Rotary Wing Aircraft
• Must have good written/oral communication skills, be able to work independently, and be willing/able to travel up to 25 percent of the time.
• Must be able to obtain and retain a Secret Security Clearance; personnel with current clearance will be given preference.
• Ability to coordinate all aspects of Apache software airworthiness program, with emphasis on DO-178.
• Must be able to utilize engineering and airworthiness expertise to adjudicate Apache designs and modifications for airworthiness requirements.
• Coordination of functional review of airworthiness and software engineering tasks.
• Formulate concise, technically rigorous responses to airworthiness and engineering tasks.
• Must have an Engineering Degree with sixteen (16) or more years of relevant engineering experience. MS, 14 years, PhD 10 years
• Airworthiness qualification experience, preferably with U.S. Army rotorcraft.
Avion Solutions, Inc. reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Avion Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a VEVRAA governed Federal Contractor who affords equal employment opportunity to protected veterans and people with disabilities. Avion Solutions, Inc. provides all employees and job applicants’ equal employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, national origin or any other reason prohibited by law.
AL.com. Keywords: Software Support Engineer, Location: Huntsville, AL – 35805