Java. Java API, Industry 4.0. Web Frameworks (AngularJS, Bootstrap etc.). Junit. Develop high level application software. Java application programming interface.
Flexi-time, 37 hours a week. NOT commuting into a city. Great for work life balance. £50m turnover medium sized business involved with advanced engineering solutions into the aerospace sector. Multi-national but friendly family feel.
Are you seeking Software jobs in advanced engineering sectors? Are you seeking Software engineer jobs, software test engineer jobs or senior software jobs in the Leicestershire region (commutable from Ashby, Ibstock, Coalville, Loughborough, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Coventry, Rugby, Warwick.
This Senior Software jobs role will suit:
* A Senior Software Engineer with experience of Java / Java API
* Java API (essential)
* Junit, Web Frameworks (AngularJS, Bootstrap etc.), Maven (Framework Networks)
* Experience of additional languages such as C/C++/C#
* Experience of version control systems such as SVN, Git (Bitbucket)
* XML and related technologies such as XPath, XSLT would be beneficial
* Seeking Senior Software Engineer jobs / Software Engineer jobs in Leicestershire
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
* With a combination of A) flexi time B) a 37 hour week and C) NOT having to commute into a city / large town – this job will give you a really nice work life balance. Also worth noting they are a very friendly and conscientious bunch – this is NOT a KPI driven large business, it’s a £50m turnover; friendly and expanding medium sized business.
* The company is known as a global leader in their field, which is testament to their innovation, quality and people
* A British manufacturing success story, they have a truly global reach and integrated supplier relationships with Rolls Royce and Siemens
* Excellent working environment with an exciting company
* Twice awarded the “Queen’s Award” for Enterprise
* An opportunity to play a major role within their Software Engineer team
This Software Engineer job is commutable from Coalville, Leicester, Derby, Nottingham, Ashby De La Zouch, and Loughborough
To apply, please contact Sophie Taylor at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply