Our client now has a requirement for a Software Engineer to join their Software Team onsite in Leeds, UK
The Software Engineer holds a key role in the company, reporting to the Engineering Manager in Leeds. Due to the nature of the role, the Software Engineer will need to have a strong background in Microsoft development and C# and previous experience in a similar role.
* Qualified to degree level in a relevant subject.
* 3+ years commercial software development experience.
* Strong C# background developing and debugging web or client-server/desktop applications.
* Competency in source control management (Git and SVN).
* Agile experience.
* 5+ years C# or Java experience.
For further information on this Software Engineer role in Leeds, United Kingdom, please contact Dee Curley on (phone number removed) /
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – (url removed)
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval