Location: Palm Bay, FL
Due to the nature of this project, our Client requires, for security purposes, that all employees are U.S. citizens
Candidate will support software development tasks as part of a larger team dedicated to the customer mission. Responsibilities will include:
– Development of Java applications for ground data processing.
– Support all phases of the software lifecycle, including software implementation, integration, debugging, and full documentation.
– Evaluate and recommend architecture and process improvements.
– Bachelor-s Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience or a Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
– Bachelor-s Degree preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field)
– 3 years of experience with Java and the Linux development environment.
– Experience with PostgreSQL, Apache Camel, Mission Planning, and Continuous Integration preferred.
– Good organizational skills, excellent problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills, and a willingness to work with a large development team preferred.
Years of Experience
6 Years Minimum
Minimum Degree Required
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at
– provided by Dice