Minimum Required Skills:
.NET, C#, OO, Devops, Functional Programming, MySQL, VPN, DNS
If you are a Software Developer interested building out our next generation software platform, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
– Our new software will allow us to continue our rapid growth by entering new markets, expanding our sales and enhancing customer service
– Opportunity to share in future growth
– We provide retail energy sales of natural gas, electricity and energy information primarily to business
– We are a small team that practices continuous integration and Dev/Ops
– You will be challenged to learn and be well-versed in all aspects the software development life-cycle
What You Will Be Doing
– Working with Senior Developers and business domain experts
– Working with operations, customer service and sales teams in a cross-functional doing Domain Driven Design and becoming well versed in the business
– Use scripting tools, preferably Powershell to help manage the build and deploy environment
– Develop code driven specifications through creating of unit tests, and evolving tests to reflect evolution of requirements/clarity of specifications
What You Need for this Position
– 5+ years of overall software development experience
– Powershell or DevOps
– 3+ years working with C#, .NET, OO/Functional
– Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
What’s In It for You
– Health care, 50% paid of your health care choice
– Flexible spending accounts
– 401k with 100% company match up to 6%
– Vacation and personal time
– Company profit sharing (has contributed 20% of salary each of last 8 years)
– 529 college savings programWe are actively interviewing, so APPLY today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Security Clearance will be needed – therefore, only US citizens can be considered.Please apply directly to by clicking ‘Click Here to Apply’ with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
– Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 – 2019 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
– provided by Dice