An experienced Software Developer required for a modern and creative Manchester based technology hub. This digital hub has recently separated from its parent company, on this basis you will be working in a start-up environment with the security of being backed by a leading UK based company.
You will be part of a team who are responsible for designing and implementing solutions within the wider product teams and will advocate clean code, continuous deployment and rapid value delivery on a daily basis. This an exciting role within a positive and collaborative team.
- Strong C#/.NET experience
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI
- Knowledge and experience of working with an ORM (e.g. NPoco, Entity Framework)
- Good understanding of OOP, clean coding practices, SOLID principles
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen appetite for self-development and continuous improvement
- Working in a continuous integration/deployment pipelines
- Working with TDD/BDD patterns
- Developing automated UI tests (Selenium, Appium, calabash etc.)
- Web Performance testing/optimisation
- Dotnet core (2.x)
At least one of the following is also essential
- Content Management system development (Umbraco, Sitecore, Tridion, etc.)
- Managing/designing cloud hosted infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCP), including setup, monitoring, solution design (i.e. Cloud Native), and security
- Frontend Frameworks such as Vue, Knockout etc.
- Containers, design/orchestration/management (Kubernetes, ECS, DockerSwarm, consul, etc.)
For more information apply online on contact Jacob Livesey-Wright directly on