?Interested in working with a growing and dynamic organization?
BirdDogHR?, an Arcoro company, is a growing and exciting software company that provides our customers a complete talent management solution including applicant tracking, onboarding, performance management, learning management, succession planning, HR management, payroll, benefits management, time and attendance, .As a leader in delivering easy-to-use software and services, BirdDogHR?s proven cloud-based solution enables organizations to manage the entire employee lifecycle through improved candidate quality and flow, shortened time to hire, centralized learning, and increased employee productivity and readiness to take on more responsibility.? BirdDogHR specializes in high-consequence and government contracting industries because they have unique needs. Companies from other industries can use the BirdDogHR talent management solution ? and they do ? but the solution is built with the most rigorous compliance needs in mind.
Innovative, enthusiastic, results-driven people will find a home for their ideas and values at BirdDogHR. As an emerging company, right now is the time to join our team and be a part of our success.?
We have been named a?Top Iowa Workplace?3 years in a row and our culture is second to none!
BirdDogHR is part of the Arcoro family of companies including InfinityHR and ExakTime.
The Senior Software Developer is responsible for developing both back end and user interface applications and assist key management in the information technology department. This person is asked to work independently but also must be comfortable with interdepartmental communication (working with people and managing relationships). This is a full-time, exempt position; reports directly to the Senior Development.? Ideal candidates will have 3-5 years of experience developing in Microsoft .NET framework.
- Design new software features based on project specifications
- Maintain existing software system, fix bugs and troubleshoot performance issues
- Design and maintain APIs and Integrations with internal and external systems
- Write Unit Tests to ensure code quality
- Research and recommend software tools to Senior Development to keep our systems current with changing technologies
- Position is expected to maintain rotating on-call responsibilities which will occur outside of normal business hours; position is also expected to lead and/or be available during all deployments
- Collaboration with a smaller Development and Product team
- Other duties, as assigned
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent on the job experience
- Minimum of five years? experience
- Experience with custom application software development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Earn a Competitive Base Salary
- Aggressive Commission Schedule
- 401K?with company match (up to 4% of total comp.)
- Health Insurance, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible PTO Plan
- Flex Spending Plan
- Pet Friendly Office
- Happy Hour Every Friday