Our client is looking to bring on a new developer that will be supporting the growth of the company. They currently have 6 scrum teams and will be growing to 9. They are looking to add full stack developers to the team and can accommodate any experience level. They have created from scratch two enterprise application.
Enterprise Req Skills
Sql, Angular, C#, .net Core, Troubleshooting, collaboration
Top Skills Details
- This person must have experience coding in C#. They are currently using .Net core. They will be doing trouble shooting, bug fixing and finding the root cause of complex issues and solving them in the system.
- This person needs to be open to collaboration. This is not a “sit at a computer and code” developer role. This person will work with their team members (BA and Developer) to come up with a solution.
- They will be working withSQL, specifically trouble shooting (The goal of their team is to find complex issues and fix them).
- They will be doing about 10% of the work in SQL creating stored procedures
- This individual needs to be able to develop in the front end using Angular. If not, they need to have worked with React or have strong front end skills
Our client is looking to add a C# developer with Angular experience as well as ability to work within SQL. The need to be passionate about technology and self learning.
We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call -3411 or email .com for other accommodation options.