Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Senior Product Manager, Content Data Strategy, will lead requirement definition, execution and client support for emerging metadata platform opportunities. In addition to new initiatives, this person will work closely with TPX product, engineering and program teams on X1 feature delivery for Comcast and partners. The Senior Product Manager will also be responsible for analyzing data and providing insights about team and product performance based on key results.
This role is highly technical and requires a strong understanding of data models and APIs, as well as a critical problem-solving and collaborative mindset. The ideal candidate will have significant work experience in a technical product, data-driven or analytics environment with demonstrated aptitude for decomposing user experiences into underlying service constructs and development requirements. This person should have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and a desire to work with a variety of teams in a complex, dynamic organization.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
– Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
– Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
– Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
– Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
– Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
– Drive results and growth
– Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
– Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
– Internalizes and represents the Voice of the customer throughout the product lifecycle. Coordinates across other functional areas to secure
buy-in to deliver on the defined end-to-end customer experience.
– Work closely with product and technical teams to identify requirements and align roadmaps and backlogs. Contributes to the product vision across team, and the organization.
– Define technical user story requirements and acceptance criteria, including metrics and KPIs to assess platform and feature performance.
– Manage engineering team backlogs according to business priorities and roadmaps to ensure timely and accurate feature delivery.
– Maintain and communicate product and team objectives, roadmaps and release schedules-Conducts feasibility assessments, capability gap analysis (i.e., what is wanted vs. what is attainable).
– Manage change requests. Validates downstream deliverables and final offering (business acceptance testing).
– Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
– Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
– Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
– Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
– Generally requires 7+ years related experience
– Familiar with API requirements/specifications and principles of platform-as-product
– Excellent written and verbal communication, and presentation and reporting skills in Microsoft or Apple Office products
– Data analysis and visualization for research, communication, and marketing purposes. SQL, Splunk, Grafana and analytics platform experience desirable.
– Experience with JIRA and other workflow tools
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer