You will work on the development of user facing features of product such as our real time in-app Chat, the Money Store, and Video Calling in a team of highly skilled engineers using cutting edge technologies.
You will contribute to the evolution of the iOS platform by experimenting with new technologies, developing frameworks and tools, and working on proof of concepts.
- a Bachelor’s or higher degree in technical field of study or equivalent work experience
- extensive experience building native iOS applications
- very good knowledge of Swift and Objective-C
- passion for the iOS platform
- experience with REST APIs, JSON, and Websocket
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- excellent written and oral communication in English and interpersonal skills
Ideally, candidates will also have
- experience with Core Data
- experience with CI/CD toolchain products like Jira, Stash, Git, and Jenkins
- backend development experience in any programming language
- experience with encryption and cryptography standards