Senior Software Engineer/ Fullstack Developer – Cambridge
Blackfield Associates are currently partnered with an industry leader in NGS technology and cutting edge clinical products who are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to design, maintain and improve a new service platform within genomics.
The successful candidate will work within an agile/scrum framework and work closely with similar teams in other locations. Your responsibilities will range the whole development life-cycle and will also require you to work with test engineers and DevOps engineers.
The ideal candidate will have some of the following skills:
* Front-end development experience
* Be in intermediate developer in Angular/React or a similar single page application
* Architecting and implementing web UIs using React or Angular
* Comfortable using Amazon Web Services (AWS) or alternative Cloud platform providers
* Front-end state management libraries such as Redux
In order to apply please forward your CV or call Chrissie on (phone number removed)
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy