Join us and build the future of aviation, changing the way people and goods move around the world.
Soon, drones will deliver packages to your doorstep, taxis will fly you around cities, and emergency medicine will be more quickly flown to accidents.
We’re building the digital traffic management to make it all possible.We’re a diverse group of aviation enthusiasts, Bay Area startup veterans, and professionals from multiple industries who’ve come together to build the digital infrastructure for this new era of aviation.
We tackle this problem as a collaborative team, teaming up with partners around the world to create the best possible outcome.Want to help us usher in the era of flying cars?
Going beyond developing software, hardware, and aircraft, we aim to build a unifying vision and suite of projects that bridge the many efforts out there to a single collaborative future.
By being both a fast-moving iterative team and a leading innovator in aerospace, our goal is to leave a lasting impact by revolutionizing how objects, information, and people move in a new autonomous dimension.
Senior Software Engineer
The role of Senior Software Engineer is a cornerstone of our team. You will be taking on developing robust, well-designed and scalable service and platform applications that will have a direct impact on the future of autonomous flight.
- Be a core member of our platform development project, producing a next-generation headless service platform for applications in the future of unmanned flight.
- Work with your colleagues to develop implementations derived from high-level designs. Rapidly prototype, evaluate and iterate to build high-quality software.
- Implement database interfaces and infrastructure, using technologies such as mySQL, postgres, and noSQL databases.
- Express initiative and curiosity in testing and maintaining cloud-based distributed services and shared platforms.
- Own performance integration efforts, profiling, measuring and improving both scalability and resilience.
- Advocate for quality delivery, testing, and maintainability.
- Be a generalist with experience in diverse technologies and technical challenges, in services development, systems engineering and distributed infrastructure.
- Desire to work with an ambitious team in a fast-paced environment with strong values in sustainable development.
- Have delivered multiple distributed SaaS backend features from start all the way into sustainment.
- Have 3-5+ years experience developing distributed PaaS/SaaS applications
Come fly with us!
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace celebrating unique talents, backgrounds, and differences. We’re dedicated to building a healthy and sustainable culture, while solving big problems that really matter.
We take care of our people, offer work life balance, and offer neat perks like flight training!