Senior MAC OS Software Engineer
* Headline: This role is great for a Software Engineer with some experience looking to help bring their knowledge for a growing company that is willing to invest in them, with an opportunity to get involved in greenfield projects.
* Location: Nottingham
* Salary: up to £55k + Benefits
* Ideal Candidate: A MacOS Dev with commercial Mac OS Experience with Objective C & C++ experience looking for an interesting product range to help develop. Personality is equally important to technical ability.
This company is growing its team in order to fulfil the demands on them and their ever-growing customer base! You would be joining a small but high functioning team. They are recruiting a number of IT Technical staff as part of their growth so I’m keen to hear from you if you have commercial working experience working with MacOS Development.
Responsibilities & Deliverables
* Design and implementation of professional level Software Applications using Objective C and C++
* Implementation of best in class UI
* Maintenance/debugging of code base
* Responsible for architecture of systems, projects and libraries
Required Skills / Experience:
* candidates need to show that they have focussed purely on Objective C, as opposed to worked on projects that involve this.
* Objective C and C++
* Good Knowledge of Xcode
* Cocoa UI and OSX Core frameworks
* Object oriented design
* Design patterns
* Health Insurance
* Company Pension Scheme
* 27 days holiday + bank holidays
* Life Insurance
* Car parking and monthly car wash
* Showers for cyclists & lunchtime joggers
* Breakout spaces, arcades and pool table
* Flexible hours
* Relocation package
If you would like to find out more, please feel free to get in touch.
Rebel Recruiters is an equal opportunities employer
Keywords: MacOS , Mac OS, XCode , ObjectiveC, Objective C, C++, Cocoa, OSX