Long established Global software company providing tour operators with bespoke systems in the travel industry technology field seek a Sales & Marketing Manager to account manage key EMEA clients and develop new sales within the inbound tourism sector. A leader in their field, we seek an experienced Sales & Marketing Manager to plan and implement strategies and meet targets for retention, growth and profitability.
Sales & Marketing Manager responsibilities will include:
- Working to set sales targets, establish campaigns, develop prospects, demonstrate systems, deliver proposals and close deals
- Travel to EMEA regions to attend trade shows and events, and attend independent sales visits to new and existing clients
- Be aware of market conditions, trends and issues, reporting relevant communications to the MD
- Sales forecasting and setting budgets
- Representing the company at trade events and maintaining relationships with industry organisations
- Review, maintain and upgrade all social media activities
Sales & Marketing Manager candidates must be able to demonstrate :
- Proven sales and marketing success in the travel industry
- Understanding of technology
- Specific experience within the inbound tourism sector
- Experience of managing accounts, budgets and financial system
- A team player and a positive attitude
- Genuine love of sales, and be self motivated
- Process driven
The Company boast a low turnover of staff, great client retention, offer their staff flexible working hours and some home base work, have continually invested in development and have an excellent reputation in the tourism industry.
Successful Sales & Marketing Manager candidates will be contacted within 2 working days – we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role in full to ensure this is the right company for you. We look forward to helping you with your next career move.