The Product Marketing Manager, Pharmacy Automation will lead and oversee the development growth of Swisslog Healthcare’s automation solutions. This involves driving internal portfolio management in partnership with product management, as well as developing and maintaining effective third-party relationships. This position ensures business growth through directing and managing all activities related to the go-to-market and ongoing support of pharmacy automation solutions to ensure financial targets are achieved and delivered in accordance with the organizational strategy.
- Represent the voice of the customer and advocate for the needs of the North American pharmacy automation market to ensure we are developing customer-oriented solutions.
- Develop, review and report on go-to-market strategy with a focus on value proposition, ensuring the strategic objectives are well understood and executed by all stakeholders
- Develop, assess and implement the pharmacy automation portfolio in cooperation with Product Centers and external OEM partners
- Act as a program manager as needed in accordance with our Product Innovation Process (Go-to-Market, Product Developments, New Product Introductions, Business Plan)
- Drive upstream and downstream product marketing initiatives in collaboration with the marketing communications team, including writing product marketing collateral.
- Contribute to the development and refinement of the company’s vision and strategy
- Support the overall process of management and corporate decision-making to ensure the organization maximizes its short, medium and long-term profitability and shareholder returns
- Liaise with executive heads on the implementation of the company’s strategic and operational plans
- 5+ years of product marketing experience
- Ability to demonstrate clinical and economic impact of products and solutions to appropriate buying influences
- High energy, self-starting individual who has proven product marketing success and will thrive in a team environment
- Entrepreneurial mentality / business acumen
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, strong leadership skills, able to work collaboratively
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Management, Business, Finance, or a related healthcare management field
Desirable but not Essential:
- Knowledge of pharmacy workflow and information systems
- Knowledge of pharmacy automation
- Knowledge of nursing workflows
Swisslog offers challenging work in a globally networked environment as well as competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits including health/dental and above-market 401K!
OUR EMPLOYEES DELIVER SOLUTIONS. OUR SOLUTIONS DELIVER RESULTS.
Swisslog is an EEO Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at .
Talent Acquisition Manager