I bet you’re someone who likes to travel, integrate with various cultures across the world and has a passion for innovation and providing solutions on a technical level. I’m right, aren’t I? If you’ve also got great research and market analysis skills and a chemistry background, then it’s likely you’re about to read all about your next great role.
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for establishing Product Management within the company’s business unit, enabling and leading the incorporation of a product in line with the business strategy. This could include the management of a product rationalisation program and implementation of a new NPD phase gate process. As part of the global supplier and engineered products to the inkjet industry, you will be responsible for the development, launch, training, trend monitoring, portfolio management and life cycle management of company products.
As the perfect candidate for this role, we’d like to think you’ve:
– Got previous experience negotiating client agreements
– Had exposure to assisting a sales team with the marketing of new products
– Got good commercial awareness and a real drive to be business orientated
– Got 5 + years; experience within a Product Management role i.e NPD
– Got the ability to work with suppliers and vendors to ensure the company receives favourable rates
– Got the passion and ambition to optimise opportunities on a global basis.
– Got the travel bug as there will be travel required on this adventure
If I’ve just described the future you’ve been dreaming of and think you could add the value and expertise required to drive success in this role, then please contact Hollie Church at The ONE Group for more information or apply online now.