Our client is looking to recruit an ambitious Sales & Marketing Executive with strong knowledge of the new homes market in the Bristol and surrounding areas. You must have extensive experience of managing large teams made up of Sales Managers, Marketing Managers, Sales Advisors and Administrators; supporting and guiding your teams with the tools necessary to achieve their targets.
Salary is £80,000 – £90,000 and benefits include: Company Car or allowance, pension, bonus scheme, share scheme, life assurance, personal accident, healthcare, 25 days holiday and free parking.
The client offers a high-quality product, including large executive homes as well as apartments and well-proportioned dwellings suitable for first time buyers. With a focus on bespoke design, and ensuring the developments are immaculately presented, from the sales suite, to the landscaped gardens and homes. Well known for the quality of product, and have an excellent reputation in the market.
The Sales & Marketing Executive will oversee the divisional developments and support Sales Managers in driving sales on their respective sites according to set targets. The candidate will be agile in what is a challenging market, looking for solutions and alternative ways to market the range of properties. With support from the Sales & Marketing Director you will lead on budgets, land valuations, and marketing of the divisional developments, both pre and post construction.
You should be well versed in implementing marketing strategies, the production of different marketing collateral, ROI calculations and analytics of the success of marketing efforts. The client is keen to hear new ideas, and for you to bring your experience and knowledge into practice.
As the role involves a significant analytical element you should have good IT skills especially with good reporting knowledge; prior experience of using MS Dynamics would be beneficial but not essential.
Key responsibilities to include:
* Develop and implement a Sales and Marketing strategy and set Sales objectives/targets to achieve in-year and longer term targets and KPIs
* Working closely with the Marketing Manager to develop and deliver marketing and lead generation strategy
* Ensure all appropriate sales resources and marketing materials are in place to ensure successful delivery of all stages of the sales process, from pre-marketing through to tail-end sales
* Ensure that regular pricing exercises and market research for each development are undertaken
* Deputise for the Sales and Marketing Director in their absence, including delivering presentations, strategies and attending high level meetings
* Ensure through the Sales Managers that all Sales staff are regularly reviewed (performance/development), managed and receive appropriate training
* Prepare with Sales and Marketing Director all new land packs including comprehensive market research and visit all possible new sites
* Aid the Sales Managers with pricing reviews, reporting and monitoring of external companies (Estate Agents/Mortgage Advisors)
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position. If you would like to be considered for similar and future positions, or for a complete listing of all our current vacancies, please visit our website.