A Marketing Manager is required on a permanent basis for one of the leading financial services companies in the UK. With backing from a global organisation and having managed over £33.3 billion in assets across their servicing and lending businesses, they are now expanding into the savings market and require an experienced professional to take a leading role in the product launch.
As Marketing Manager, you will own and deliver the strategy for the savings proposition, working alongside internal and external partners to create on-brand campaigns, content and communications.
The successful Marketing Manager will be required to:
- Work alongside the Savings Product Manager to build and communicate propositions, ensuring all product collateral is compliant and accurate
- See marketing campaigns through from creative brief to execution, managing relationships with agencies and controlling the department budget
- Own relationships with external affiliates and intermediaries to maximise coverage of the savings product
- Ensure content and communications align with the wider brand strategy
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing team to create exciting, compliant web content
Marketing Manager Profile:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience within the financial services sector
- Experience in managing budgets and agency relationships
- Evidence of overseeing campaigns from brief to delivery
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at a senior level
The company is offering a generous package including a basic salary of up to £65,000 depending on experience, 25 days holiday, life assurance, medical insurance, discount schemes and a holiday buy/sell scheme.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.