HCL is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 124,000+ professionals working in 41 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. For more information, please visit
Title: Production Support Specialist
Location: Nashville, TN
No of positions: 1
Type: Regular full-time
Levels: Intermediate to Senior
1. Resource should be willing to work in production support and shifts.
2. Resource should have good communication and customer facing skills.
3. Resource should have hands-on experience with Mainframe, Java
4. Resource should have good understanding on ITSM process & RTB Knowledge.
5. Resource should have BFSI domain knowledge.
6. Resource should participate in Incident management calls and Problem management calls.
7. Resource able to guide the next level team member.
– provided by Dice mainframe with Informatica Production Support