Salaries based on experience with roles ranging from graduate/junior to senior level
Due to year on year success my National market leading technology client have asked me to help them to continue to grow by finding them elite Java talent of all levels from Junior to Senior.
They want someone passionate about technology and who likes the idea that the work they do can make a real difference
As a key member of the Software Team you will be expected to:
– Have an appreciation of the design, development, testing and release of software, using a range of development methodologies and frameworks.
– Be comfortable developing new systems or supporting existing ones.
– Be self-starting and be able to work independently when required.
– Participate in technical and strategy related discussions.
– Show strong communication skills.
– Be interested in experimenting with emergent technologies.
Skills and experience needed to be successful for this role are:
* Java – Spring Boot, Reactor, Gradle
* Material design – CSS, Sass.
* Linux, Git, PostgreSQL, Jenkins, Docker, RabbitMQ
* Agile development methodologies
* TDD / BDD
If you tick all the boxes and would like to know more then please apply with an up to date CV for a confidential discussion
Due to the volume of roles I am £200 for anyone referred who I secure a role for