We are looking for candidates who have strong technical understanding coupled with an entrepreneurial spirit that will help us identify the next innovations in our primary industry practices – Financial Services, Utilities, Technology, Media & Entertainment, and CPG/Retail.
- Minimum 2 year of professional experience on NodeJS.
- Strong experience in backend application development
- Experience in creating robust and secure REST APIs
- Hands-on exposure to deeply linked relational databases – preferably in NoSQL
- Demonstrated expertise in managing a broad system with multiple integrated components
- Eye for performance optimization opportunities and OCD for reducing response time
- Exposure to source-code management tools like Git and SVN
- Minimum 2 years of experience on application development on Amazon Web Services.
- Demonstrated Experience on the following AWS Services: API GATEWAY, LAMBDA, DYNAMO DB, SNS, SQS, S3
- Should have experience on Unit Testing Lambda based Node JS code using Lambda tester/Mocha/Chai
- Ability to do very quick research in unknown technologies
- Startup mindset, comfort with chaos and multi-tasking ability
- Strong programming fundamentals in Data Structures and Algorithms
For Further information regarding the job or to apply please contact Brillio
Brillio is a global technology consulting ﬁrm focused on optimizing innovation and application modernization in the Banking & Finance, Utilities, CPG, Retail, Technology, Media and Entertainment Industries. The Brillio difference is in our agility, business-focused innovation and deep industry expertise. Visit us at . On Facebook at BrillioGlobal. On
– provided by Dice nodeJs, REST API’s, NoSQL, GIT, AWS, Algorithms, Data Structures