OneMain Financial holds a strong commitment to our customers, communities and team members. This approach to lending has helped us provide customers with loan options for over 100 years and grow to over 1,600 branches in 44 states. We know that success starts from within, which is why we place emphasis on creating a team of talented and dedicated individuals. If youre looking for a place to work collaboratively and build your career from the ground up, think OneMain.
What we are looking for:
Due to company growth, we are looking for a Web Services Developer to join our Service Enablement Team at our Baltimore, MD office. Our Service Enablement Team is a fast-paced and high-energy team that delivers MuleSoft APIs to our enterprise consumers.
You should be able to perform analysis and demonstrate ability to learn programming languages and techniques.
You should be self-motivated; detail oriented and have a minimum of 2 years of experience developing web services.
We are looking for ability and interest in learning MuleSoft Anypoint.
Required Skill & Experience:
• Experience with MuleSoft API management or similar tool
• Minimum B.S. / M.S. Computer Science or related discipline from accredited college or University
• 2+ years of experience in complex software development and analysis
• 2+ years of Soap and/or RESTful Web Service development
• Works well in a team environment
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Must be able to work with a variety of users and cross-functional teams within our organization
Desired Skills (not required but a plus):
• Experience design, coding, testing, and implementation of MuleSoft APIs and MuleSoft Anypoint (or other similar tools)
• Experience with Java Web Services
• Experience in Agile and SCRUM development techniques