Since launching in 2009, this company has grown steadily winning clients such as Ofsted, British Tourist Authority and The Financial Conduct Authority along with a range of exciting start-up businesses like Mydex and HotelSwaps. They are now looking to expand their technical team with at least one new graduate developer to join their ranks.
Their technical team primarily specialise in Drupal development and have particular expertise in building e-commerce and multi-lingual content websites but they also create bespoke applications using a variety of technologies and API’s – all of which you will have the opportunity to be involved with.
Whether you are one of the top programmers in your year or you simply have a strong interest in development, they want to hear from you.
Personality and team fit is as important as technical ability for this role – this is an informal and enjoyable environment with a very flat company structure. The successful candidate will need to be bright, a self-starter, ambitious and motivated to be successful here. You will need a great sense of humour, sharp mind and tenacious attitude. With these qualities, plus training and informal mentoring, the sky’s the limit.
Your typical day might include:
– Focussing on growing and learning Drupal and other programming languages and our best practices
– Understanding how your code fits into broader technical context
– Writing clean code and tests, iterating based on feedback
– Participation in code reviews and technical design
– Creating documentation to outline what your code does and how it works
You’re good at:
– Possess a logical and analytical approach to problem solving
– Can communicate and collaborate with others
– Actively listen and learn from feedback
– A self starter who wants to work in a fast paced and exciting digital agency
– Able to work under tight deadlines without compromising quality
Your experience includes:
– A degree in a Computing, Maths, Science or Engineering subject
– Knowledge and experience with a programming language such as PHP
They can offer you:
– A relaxed, flexible and fun culture complete with an office dog or two
– Excellent environment to let you grow and develop
– Access to the latest tools and software
– Regular socials and team building events
– Competitive salaries and employee benefits including private healthcare and Gym membership
About this company:
They build intelligently tailored digital solutions for their clients using Drupal and specialise in public sector organisations, innovative start ups, multi-channel retailers and charities.
They want to be the world’s best technical digital agency, offering industry leading quality, service, expertise and thought leadership. They pride themselves on their values of quality, trust, value for money and client success. They also have four offices across the globe in the UK, USA, Spain and Brazil and are looking to grow more.