We are recruiting for our client who have a fantastic opportunity to work within their business on their graduate scheme, to learn and develop your business skills and progress with them. This is a permanent, full-time position, with a salary of £26-£27,000 per annum and great benefits.
You will join the management team and will be taking ownership of a category of products. You will run your category as though it’s your own business. You will get involved in assessing future marketing, measuring spend and profit to designing adverts. You will be actively involved in marketing, advertising, product development, sourcing, operations and customer management.
You will be passionate about marketing products and be responsible for the complete lifecycle of your products from concept.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Campaign planning – analysing data, identifying marketing opportunities, making recommendations and executing plans
- Stock management
- Budgeting – sales and cost projections, taking steps to achieve your projected results
- Negotiation – liaising with manufacturers to negotiate, order and arrange delivery
- Advertising – prepare copy, develop creative briefs
- Communication – maintain a great customer experience
- A 2:1 degree or above
- Great interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to use your time effectively
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.