German Speaking IT Support Engineer
A leading private air charter company are looking for a German Speaking IT Support Engineer to work in Gatwick.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT support candidate who speaks and reads fluent German to join an well known and established private jet charter firm.
You will be responsible for ensuring that an effective IT service is provided globally by supporting all users and maintaining a healthy IT system. You will answer directly to the Head of IT.
This role will require exceptional levels of customer service and a “right first time” attitude. You will be working in a team but must also have the ability to work autonomously as required. Some travel to Germany will be required so the successful candidate must be able to commit.
* Administering, installing, upgrading, monitoring and maintaining multiple IT systems.
* Responsible for all functions associated with the design, implementation and maintenance of SQL Server databases including security, back-up, and logging, reporting and recovery procedures * Day to day infrastructure management and maintenance
* Resolving infrastructure queries
* Providing internal support function
* Installation, configuration, administration and maintenance of infrastructure back-end servers; email, ftp license, DNS, etc.
* License management and ensuring that is compliant with licensing and copyright laws
* Administration and maintenance of the backup Server
* Preparation and maintenance of full documentation on all systems, procedures and solutions to issues
* Evaluation, installation and configuration of new software and hardware
* Troubleshooting and resolving issues with production and administration applications
* Assisting Junior Systems Administrator with user and desktop support
* Responsible for security compliance, backup and other related operational areas
* Responsible to work on new lT projects to support future CF requirements.
* Additional technical expertise in related areas as and when needed
* Windows Server 2008 / 2012
* Microsoft Windows 10
* Microsoft Office 365
* Remote Desktop Servers
* Desktop Support
* Networking protocols including TCP/IP