£45,000 – 65,000 + Equity
This highly prestigious start-up is helping revolutionise healthcare and is looking for some talented and enthusiastic Full-stack developers to come and help them build state-of-the-art software incorporating the use of Big Data and Machine Learning. This attractive and valuable software has the potential to save and impact many lives. Co-founded by Principle Investigators from Cambridge and Imperial, this opportunity will provide you with the chance to work within a vastly growing start-up, work with an incredibly talented and academic team, and help transform disease prevention with cutting edge technology.
This growing start-up company works within healthcare incorporating the use of both Big Data and Machine learning techniques to help create state-of-the-art software to help save lives.
Your role working as a Full-Stack Developer within this well-established start-up will encompass a range of responsibilities throughout leading, building and deploying this new platform, such as:
- Designing and developing web-based, service orientated applications
- Persistence, processing and visualisation of large datasets
- Perform unit testing
- Automated testing and deployment
- Documentation of code and system
- Customer requirement analysis and system design
- Creating and presenting development plans
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
What your role as a Full-Stack Developer will require:
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or a related field.
- Strong Full-stack developer experience for both mobile and web applications.
- Experience with database development (both relational and non-relational data stores)
- Programming experience using Java
- Interest in Big Data and Machine Learning
The salary for your role as a Full-Stack Developer is between £45,000-65,000.
Along with this salary, the company is offering equity within the business along with a range of benefits which are yet to be revealed.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Jessica Boss via the Apply link on this page.