Our client is a top-notch provider of reports and informative tools for industry experts. This organization was named by Comparably as one of the Best Companies for Work-Life Balance for large companies. They value the importance of reaching shared goals, developing through challenges and meaningful experiences. They are a highly-diverse, multi-disciplinary team that take great pride in our work, and love the challenge of turning complex problems and constraints into elegant solutions that meet their users’ needs.
We are seeking a talented Front-end web developer to work closely alongside other designers, information architects and a team of developers to create and build the technical, Front End aspect of a website and mobile applications.
This position is perfect for someone who is passionate about the CSS and HTML, can follow coding standards already in place. You want to stay up-to-date on technology to help improve the code base and you are not afraid of new challenges and developing new strategies.
- Responsible for a website’s user-facing code and the architecture of its immersive user experiences
- Implement browser-independent designs and cross-browser issues on all platforms
- Create production-quality CSS, SASS, and HTML for web applications with support for mobile and tablet devices
- Bachelor’s degree
- Development experience with HTML, CSS and SASS
- Experience with web applications, mobile and/or digital products
- Knowledge of web standards/accessibility (W3C and s508)
- Outstanding portfolio
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Google (4.6/5) Glassdoor (4.7/5) Indeed (4.7/5)