Embedded Software Engineer – Senior
Gloucester, Newport, Bristol, Cardiff
Embedded Software Engineer -Anson McCade Ltd is currently assisting one of the most prominent Cyber security organisations in Europe with their search for an accomplishedEmbedded Software Engineer to join their teams at the cutting edge of Cyber security in their base locations across the UK.
This role offers a plethora of benefits which are unique to this role in that they are substantially more rewarding than the majority of similar roles on the market these benefits include but are not limited to:
- Participation in Europe wide Projects as a prime supplier.
- Brilliant development opportunities in one of the global players within cyber security.
- A very competitive Company Pension scheme.
- Private healthcare.
- A range of social benefits such as car options, travel insurance for the whole family, child care service, etc.
- Flexible working options.
Main Responsibilities of senior embedded software engineer (C++,Embedded, TCP/IP):
- Carry out technical guidance to fellow team members in software development tools and methodologies.
- The support of the design and development of critical components where decisions have a significant impact on project timescales.
- Liaising with customers by representing the company with project related matters at stakeholder meetings.
- Ensuring Career development of both the successful candidate and their team members.
Essential experience senior embedded software engineer (C++,Embedded, TCP/IP):
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent Engineering experience.
- Experience of Software systems design & implementation for networking communications in a commercial and/or military environment.
- Real-time software design and development in a resource constrained / embedded environment using C or C++.
- Software Implementation (TCP/IP, SNMP, VOIP)
- SQL database interfacing/design.
- Software configuration management
Salary: upto £55,000
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Owen Armstrong
Telephone: + 44 (0)