An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Growth Marketing Manager based in Berkshire. This role is approaching B2C candidates from a High Street, Retail and/or (.com) background; who has led paid search, paid social and display.
You must also have knowledge of personalisation and leading digital agencies and ad-tech-vendors too. You will have a test & learn approach and a passion for making a difference.
An exciting global Berkshire based B2C/FMCG business with a passion for health and wellness and an exciting route to market which has been inspiring people globally for many years. With a strategic focus on e-commerce marketing and delivery; this role will join an energetic team with impressive growth aspirations.
The successful Digital Growth Marketing Manager will have the following responsibilities;
- A commitment to B2C activity, ideally stepping forward from a High Street, Retail and/or (.com) background.
- An eye for personalisation; with experience across paid search, paid social and display.
- Expertise across working with ad-tech vendors perhaps LiveRamp, Facebook and Google Marketing.
- You must be able to build dashboards to measure digital activity.
- You must be able to adapt, demonstrate and talk about ‘test and learn’ strategies
- Leading media agency relationships
The successful Digital Growth Marketing Manager will be a self-starter with an analytic mind and a focus on results. You must be comfortable in analysing daily and weekly performance and taking rapid action to capitalise on opportunities; building KPI dashboards en route. You will have proven experience of developing and implementing digital strategies across a range of channels; and be able to maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders.
You must be from a B2C background, ideally from a Retail, (.com) or High Street background too. You must be experienced across ad tech vendors and adapt a test and learn strategy to drive growth and performance into the business.
The successful candidate will join an inclusive culture and be able to own and champion the voice of digital performance. This role is based in Berkshire.