DevOps Engineer, Remote Working, 6 Month Contract
DevOps Engineer required by an exciting global company based in London, on an initial 6 month contract. The DevOps Engineer you will help maintain and scale the engineering infrastructure hosted in the cloud. The successful DevOps engineer will have experience dealing directly with individual queries around the SaaS offering. The successful DevOps Engineer will enjoy working in a small but growing team and will thrive on system reliability, performance and security. This role would suit a DevOps Engineer who really enjoys what they do and wants to work in a collaborative environment. This is a remote contract however you will be required to travel to London from time to time.
– You are self-sufficient and a problem solver.
– You have run large-scale production systems on Linux servers in Amazon Web Services (AWS)
– Experience automating deployment with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Terraform. When you want to automate other processes, you reach for Python or bash
– Previously configured and tuned Web proxy servers such as HAProxy, nginx, Apache httpd, or Varnish
– Working knowledge of monitoring systems such as Sensu, Nagios, Graphite/Grafana, or Datadog
– Familiar with running systems with a microservice-based architecture
– You have interacted with data persistence technologies such as Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Cassandra, Kafka, or Redis
– You have written software in Go (Golang), C++, or Java
*This is an urgent requirement and interviews will start ASAP*
If you are interested please click the “apply now” button below or send your CV to Stuart Thorne or for a further discussion, call (phone number removed) option 1.
ninesharp IT is a minimum fuss specialist IT recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent IT professionals.
(development, flagging, saas, AWS, python, bash, proxy, C++, java, elasticsearch, mongodb, golang, terraform, web server, httpd, apache)