- Architect, implement and maintain an automated build pipeline to support Continuous Integration strategy by working with Product Development, IT and Quality Assurance teams including moving our source code control to Git.
- Work with the Product Development and Operations Teams to architect, implement and maintain automated software installs on multiple environments, production deployments, and infrastructure needs to support a Continuous Deployment strategy. Document and train teams on new tools, processes and procedures for DevOps build pipeline. Manage software under Windows environment as well as Linux environments in the future.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent DevOps Experience.
- 3-5 years’ demonstrate proficiency in DevOps related methodology, and multiple tools and technologies including:
- OS – Windows, Linux
- DevOps Tools such as – TFS Release Management, Jenkins, Gradle, Artifactory, Kubernetes, Docker, Puppet
- Source Control -TFVC, Git
- Scripting – PowerShell, Bash, Python
- Data – SQL, NoSQL
We know that a company’s success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual’s success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing ? Client and Talent leader, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek’s 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.