One of the leading client’s is currently seeking for a DevOps Engineer to work on a contract until the end of the year w/possible extension.
As a DevOps Engineer you’ll be responsible for ?
- Develop and build the new modelling environment
- Work on Architectural improvements
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be required to be skilled within the following:
- Your key competencies: excellent team player, persistent, service oriented, customer centric, eager to learn.
- You love to deep dive technology, searching for root causes of issues and come up with structural solutions.
- Broad experience with Open Source tooling (Python, R, kubernetes, etc)
- Knowledge of Linux (RHEL) and Windows Server technology is a preference.
- Experience with SAS is a preference
- Experience with Scripting languages and automation of manual activities (Ansible)
- Knowledge of relational databases (eg Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL) and data warehousing.
- Flexible with respect to working pattern/hours.
If you would like to be considered for this DevOps Engineer position, apply now.