OneMain Financial is seeking candidates for a CSS IT Software Engineer with the following experience and requirement mix:
- A minimum of 7 years experience of full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases including Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Designing, Coding, Testing and Implementing software and preparing documentation.
- A minimum of 7 years’ expertise in designing/developing Web Applications.
- Strong experience with Relational Databases with primary expertise with MS SQL Server.
- Good exposure in System Analysis, System Architecture, and Data Modeling
- Excellent Problem Solving and Analytical Skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills and Interpersonal Skills
- Self-motivated and Quick learner
- Proven experience working with Clients
- Experience with Financial / Lending Services preferred
OneMain Financial holds a strong commitment to our customers, communities and team members. This approach to lending has helped us provide customers with loan options for over 100 years and grow to over 1,600 branches in 44 states. We know that success starts from within, which is why we place emphasis on creating a team of talented and dedicated individuals. If youre looking for a place to work collaboratively and build your career from the ground up, think OneMain.
At OneMain, we know that in order for our team members to be their best, they need the right opportunities and benefits. Our comprehensive benefits package for full-time and some part-time employees includes: health and well-being options for team members and dependents, up to 4% matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, continuing education, incentive pay, paid time off, paid volunteer time and more.