This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual to join a growing clean technology company
The successful candidate will need experience of electrical control systems, PLC’s, engineering software.
You will need to be self-motivated, hard-working and a good communicator. A Full driving licence is also essential
The role will include working on innovative projects in the Electric Vehicle and Renewable Energy industries. These projects will be office and site based.
In order to apply, you must possess the following:
* Experience with PLC hardware and programming
* Preferably experience with following software skills
* Use of Siemens PLCs programming and development of web based GUIs
* Modbus, canbus communication protocols including reading / writing protocol data in registers
* Basic electrical wiring in control
* Fault finding in PLC programming
* Excellent communication skills and able to work on own initiative
* 3-5 years experience in responsible role
Salary is negotiable