Control Systems Engineer
£42,000, Plus Bonus Scheme
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
A Control Systems Engineer is required to join an international manufacturer in the Sheffield area. This is an excellent opportunity for a keen Electrical Engineer to join a well-respected Engineering Division, within a fast growing company.
An essential part of the role will include working overseas.
An Electrical Control Engineer with capabilities to design, build, progress, test, install and commission automated equipment in a heavy industrial environment.
• Design electrical systems for new concepts
• Taking concept machine designs and providing a basic functional control overview of the machine.
• Design of Electrical schematics
• Create bill of materials.
• Layout and build the control cabinets, enclosures and operator stations.
• Interconnect the controls, switches and sensors to the controller.
• Interconnect the motors to the motor control.
• Must be able to design/write PLC programs for a wide range of PLC’s including,
o Allen Bradley
• Design and build HMI screens for the above.
• Communication between PLC’s, and other peripheral devices such as,
• Inverter drives
• Temperature and pressure sensors
o Weight systems
• Using Profinet, Profibus, Ethernet, RS232/485 and other industrial communications.
All equipment is manufactured and tested in the UK prior to dispatch to the customer.
HNC or above in Electrical Engineering
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy