Minimum Required Skills:
C/C++, Embedded Linux, C++, GPU, CUDA, OpenCL
If you are a skilled C++ Developer with experience, please read on! You will be working on full lifecycle design & development of exciting new products in a fast-moving, well-funded start-up atmosphere. Small team so lots of contribution and creativity from you. Successful company!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Exciting new products, well-funded start-up, true product development, top pay, company equity, flex time and flex time off.
What You Will Be Doing
– Ability to prototype and change technical course at short notice based on feedback.
– Work well with a team of skilled developers
– Work on multiple projects to maintain existing and develop new product software
– Ensure all product software is developed in accordance with the software development process including requirements definitions, architecture, design, implementation, debugging, and software testing
– Work in an open culture where design, code and ideas are open to scrutiny and discussion
– Work with an agile developmental approach w.r.t new software and releases.
– Work closely with hardware team for firmware/hardware integration
– Perform embedded processor software analysis and optimization
– Responsible for all aspects of software development design, code, test, and document
– Generate design documentation and test documentation
– Organize and conduct software technical reviews and software development phase reviews
– Comply with and ensure department compliance with Company health, safety and environmental policies.
What You Need for this Position
– Strong knowledge of C/C++ coding skills, GNU software and embedded Linux
– Design, develop and verify drivers for embedded systems
– Experience with GPU programming (CUDA or OpenCL).
– Demonstrate ability to systematically troubleshoot and debug complex software applications
What’s In It for You
Exciting new products, small team, creative and interesting work, well-funded start-up with track record of success.So, if you are a Embedded Application Engineer who’s excited about the idea of changing imaging and camera technology in a small but growing start-up, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking ‘Click Here to Apply’ with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
– Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 – 2019 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
– provided by Dice C/C++, Embedded Linux, C++, GPU, CUDA, OpenCL – C/C++, Embedded Linux, C++, GPU, CUDA, OpenCL