Job Description and Responsibilities
Interactive Brokers is looking to hire a recent graduate for the position of Business Systems Analyst to support & develop our Oracle Financials E-Business Suite ERP and Hyland OnBase ECM systems. The Analyst will interact with multiple levels of the user community and management to support, train, and align the system tools to the business requirements.
- Learn our ECM solution, becoming the resident expert within 12 months
- Evaluate our business processes and identify gaps and recommend improvements utilizing standard functionality available in our ERP and ECM
- Maximize the efficiency of the ECM solution
- Monitor our daily ECM process exceptions and providing solutions
- Develop and maintain ERP and ECM configurations
- Support the user community by educating them on best practices of the ECM
- Support system upgrades by leading the testing
- Support system audits
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Information Technology, business or computer science
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience writing SQL Queries
- 0-2 years of experience
- Understanding complex data models
- Exposure to PL/SQL, Perl, Java
- Exposure to flowcharting in Microsoft Visio or PowerPoint
We are interested in qualified candidates who are eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas for this position.
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (IEX: IBKR); is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 31 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 850,000 trades per day.¹ Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
¹Figures as of January 31, 2019.
Business Systems Analyst (1961)