You will be building progressive web applications with Angular 7 front end, Firebase back end, and extensive BDD and e2e testing.
The primary application allows companies that rent and sell heavy equipment to manage their fleets by understanding the value of equipment over time and providing marketing tools. We are in the process of building this application from scratch and need a senior engineer to help solve problems and architect challenging requirements.
- 3+ yrs software engineering in a team environment.
- 1+ yrs recent experience with Angular 2+ and/or 3+ yrs with NodeJs.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and test-driven development.
- Demonstrated ability to give and take instruction, learn new technologies quickly, and work independently.
- Proficiency reviewing pull requests for both junior and senior engineers.
- Angular 7
- Node packages: typescript, jasmine, inversify
- Firebase ecosystem: Firebase auth, Firestore, Cloud Functions
- Team tools: Git, Trello
- 3rd party services: Elastic, Auth0
- System architecture diagramming
– provided by Dice