2 x Java Developers
Duration: 12 Months
Start Date: ASAP
Overview of Role
My International banking client is looking for 2 x Java Developers to support the technical insight on a variety of in-flight projects for the Global Payments Orchestrator application which controls and simplifies the end to end corporate landscape.
This is a hands-on role within application design and development and you will be instrumental in steering the execution phase. You will work closely with team members and Business partners throughout the project life cycle.
The top skills that my client are looking for in this vacancy are;
- Mule/Mule soft
- Any automated testing experience with cucumber and creation of test scripts
- Driving technical direction/development on projects
- Work in partnership with development and testing resources as appropriate, communication with infrastructure counterparts and business customers
- Interpretation of Business Requirements into design solutions
- Development of solutions using the ‘Agile’ development methodology
- Must be able to work under pressure, juggle multiple projects, use own initiative and motivation to meet deadlines and set priorities without close supervision
- 5+ year’s Java development experience
- Good knowledge of core Java, Mulesoft, JEE, including Spring, Hibernate, SpringMVC, JUnit, mocking (JMock/Mokito), WMQ, Acceptance Test Driven Development (Cucumber)
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM Programming project methodologies
- Experience in using software configuration management systems (eg Perforce, BitBucket)
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven’t heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.