Join our team as a Vice President of Home Health Operations for a growing company that has a huge HEART! Work with passionate, talented professionals that are dedicated to serving our clients and feel rewarded knowing that your job MATTERS!
Company is a family, clinically-owned company that has been caring for the medically fragile community since 2000! We offer pediatric home health services to children and young adults. We pride ourselves on our values: Heart, Advocacy, Love, Outreach and Speed! #HALOS
Job duties include but are not limited to:
– Responsible for organizing and directing all of the company’s service delivery functions in compliance with state and federal regulations, state licensure rules, accreditation standards and agency mission.
– Assures employment of qualified staff
– Assures adequate personnel education and evaluations
– Assures budget created and establishes annual goals for company and monitors performance according to goals.
– Assures fiscal responsibility
– Maintains liaison with the Vice President of Home Health Operations, Governing Board, Management Team, staff, State policymakers, professional associations, professional advisory group; clients, families, referral sources and others in the community.
– Completes and communicates required reports.
– Remains informed and knowledgeable of organizational, community, and industry trends, informs applicable parties of emerging trends or updates.
– Hires qualified management personnel; designates and authorizes in writing a qualified person to act during period of absence.
– Ensures the employment and retention of a qualified pool of staff to maintain appropriate staffing levels; supervises or delegates supervision of staff during business hours.
– Takes measures to assure client care services are provided in compliance with all laws and regulations and policies are of the highest quality and are managed in the most effective and efficient manner.
– Insures staff development through orientation, on-going education, evaluation, and current clinical information and practices.
– Facilitates and assures good communication among administrative staff, employee and independent contractor caregivers, physicians, etc.
– Promotes public awareness of the services provided by the agency through community education and marketing activities.
– Participates in service related activities within the organization and the community.
– Provides a challenging and fulfilling work environment by empowering caregivers to provide a high level of customer service.
– Assures that all skilled nursing services are furnished under the supervision of a registered nurse and at the direction of a physician.
– Assures annual evaluation of the agency and establishment of a Professional Advisory Committee
– Carries out assignments and directives and other duties as directed by The Governing Board.
Are You the Right Candidate
Please apply if you have the following qualifications.
– Bachelor’s degree in a health or human services field or ten (10) years health related services leadership and operations experience equivalent, RN Preferred
– Pediatric Home Health experience preferred
– Minimum of five (5) years agency operations and clinical management experience
– Minimum of three (3) years multi-site management experience in hospice or home health