Kforce has a client that is seeking an UX Designer in Columbus, OH. Summary: As a UX Designer, you will be responsible for ideation, thought leadership and execution across a wide range of projects and platforms including all aspects of digital user interface design and brand experience. You will be passionate and produce brilliant visual design from concept through delivery.
- You should have 3+ years of experience in digital design; preferably including design for multi-touch devices and responsive web
- You should have a good understanding of the digital landscape and a solid grasp of User Experience best practices and the possibilities & limitations of technology
- Stronger candidates will have direct experience designing for enterprise level applications or comparable complex systems, practical knowledge of interaction design and wireframing, as well as some familiarity with a user-centered design process
- You must possess excellent communication and organization skills
- You will work collaboratively with many others including Researchers, Information Architects, Copywriters, Creative Technologists, Developers, and more
- You will present work to clients and build relationships with business partners, establishing yourself as an expert in your field and a reliable resource
- You should be comfortable participating in design workshops, brainstorming, and other idea-generating team sessions
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.