Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Associate Development Program (Full Time Hire)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate, and above all, fun.
Join the 2021 Associate Development Program today!
As a 2021 Associate Development Program full-time participant with FIS, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, community service activities, and professional development seminars. Furthermore, you will work with a team invested in your growth, development, and success, including quarterly performance, connects with your manager, and bi-annual merit reviews.
This two-year full-time program has start dates in January and June with a dedicated u201CLearning Weeku201D where you will;
- Learn how to work within a corporate environment
- Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organization
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of your peers from across the organization
*This position starts Jan 19th, 2021*
About The Team
Join a growing global team of likeminded professionals in CIO striving to deliver best in class technology services to the business – Post Trade Services (PTS). The Chief Information Officer (CIO) is a horizontal organization supporting all businesses across FIS, responsible for delivering information technology, computer systems, and production operations support. The CIO team aligned to supporting the PTS business has a global presence, including locations at London, Oxford, Tunis, Raleigh, Jacksonville, Chicago, Melbourne, Singapore, and Pune.
FIS Post-Trade Services (PTS) is an innovative FIS fintech business, providing derivatives clearing brokers a complete set of operational and technology services for all non-differentiating post-trade operations, applications, and infrastructure requirements. These services are standardized and mutualized across customers and built on current and future versions of the software.
What You Will Be Doing
You will provide technical support to field engineers, technicians, and product support personnel who are diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing, and debugging complex electro/mechanical equipment, computer systems, complex software, or networked and/or wireless systems.
- You will respond to situations where first-line product support has failed to isolate or fix problems in malfunctioning equipment or software.
- You will need to report design, reliability, and maintenance problems or bugs to design engineering/software engineering.
- You are going to be involved in customer installation and training.
- You will provide support to customer/users where the product is highly technical or sophisticated.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree from job discipline
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What We Offer You
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.