Title: Sr. Software Engineer- Web
Location: Tampa, FL ( Onsite)
Develop rich, responsive Web based applications
Strength in building RAZOR PAGES
The Web Software Engineer will design and develop web UI’s, reusable controls and Web API’s built on top of the Microsoft ASP.NET Core stack, working closely with our UX designers to collaborate on front end designs that are efficient, functional and visually appealing.
The ideal candidate is curious by nature, digs below the surface to understand why and how things work, is driven to learn, and is unafraid to embrace new technologies.
- Advanced skills building web applications and web API’s leveraging the Microsoft ASP.NET Core technology stack, including MVC, Razor pages and C#
- Analytical expertise with the ability to isolate, diagnose and troubleshoot complex technical issues. Prior experience with large scale applications desired
- Strong front-end skills with proficiency in Sass, HTML and client-side scripting frameworks including Bootstrap, jQuery or Knockout
- Strong understanding of state management, event lifecycles, and application performance
- Previous experience implementing responsive UI’s targeting multiple browsers and platforms
- Power user with Git and TFS version control
EDUCATION, PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 7 years of work-related experience
- 6 or more years of experience designing and developing responsive, enterprise-scale web applications and API’s