With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Sr. Principal Consultant, Data Engineer
As a Data Engineer, you will be working on a number of high-profile projects and collaborating with key partners to design and build solutions that enable the business to gain insights needed for decision-making. You will be instrumental in our digital transformation by building the foundations for our cloud solutions and providing enterprise solutions to common problems. Projects will focus mainly on new development in the areas of data discovery, data quality, data integration and data movement.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Design and maintain coding standards to improve user experience.
- Designing and enhancing codebase and database
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Responsibilities shall include contributing in designing and documenting of the software architecture based on existing architecture and inputs received from Client from time to time
- Data modeling and data integration
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, related fields
- Experienced with at least 4 items below Apache Nifi, Spark streaming/, PySpark, Scala, Airflow and overall orchestration
- Strong Python abilities
- Building out Data Frames
- Kafka streams
- Digital Expertise since they are replacing Adobe with their own ESPN developed digital Platform
- Strong Data Scientist capabilities
- Worked with Snowflake/MPP EDW is a plus, but not required
- AWS Certified Developer
- Highly skilled in OOPS design and development
- Hands on experience in python & related frameworks on Linux environment
- Experience with Hadoop/HDFS and troubleshooting
- The ability and desire to learn and adapt in complex work environment
- Outstanding communication and critical thinking skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills and ability to balance team and client discussions.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.