Elastic is a search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and
security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere.
From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats,
Elastic makes data usable in real time and at scale. Thousands of organizations
worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs,
Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon,
use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a
distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at
We are seeking a highly-motivated professional to execute the IT SOX Program
and assist the Head of Internal Audit in various Internal Audit activities.
This is a great opportunity for a strong Internal Controls Manager to join our
team to lead, develop, and scale our IT SOX control policies, processes, and
audits in support of our rapid growth. We are seeking an experienced self-
starter able to start fast and profoundly impact our business!
As the Sr Manager, Internal Audit, you will be responsible for evaluating
technical aspects of systems, processes and controls, identifying and
mitigating control gaps, partnering with business and engineering teams to
support growth and expansion, and ensuring the company s compliance with SO
404 and other regulatory requirements. You will serve as a key contact for
external auditors related to IT matters and work closely with them to ensure
that the SOX Program meets their requirements in terms of scope, timing, and
* Lead all aspects of and complete the ITGC elements of SOX compliance
including quarterly and annual SOX reviews, internal audits, and ad hoc
* Perform risk assessment, document walkthroughs and application scoping of
* Plan and run testing of the Elastic’s IT General controls, IT application
controls, and key reports.
* Advocate for continuous improvement of our system of internal controls
and provide training to process owners
* Work with business and IT control owners to ensure quality, consistency,
and scalability of new and existing controls.
* Establish processes to identify and communicate internal control gaps to
relevant parties and supervise remediation to closure.
* Evaluate automated information processing systems, related non-automated
processes and the interfaces among them
* 8+ years of IT audit experience with increasing responsibility.
Experience in public accounting/consulting firms is a must.
* Detailed understanding of the latest on industry and regulatory issues
and standard methodologies
* Builds authentic and trusted relationships to create alignment and
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Information Systems or Finance/
* Industry certifications in security, technology, and/or business
management. CPA, CIA or CISA strongly preferred.
Additional Information – We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you re
looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of
company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a
number. It doesn t matter if you re just out of college or your childr
are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations
differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right
thing to do.
* Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous
* Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
* Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for
* Generous number of vacation days each year
* Double your charitable giving – We match up to $1500 (or local currency
* Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
* Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal
employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or
identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or
disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law,
ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for
disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
Show moreShow less