Android engineer focused on designing and building engaging customer experiences using mobile technologies. The ideal candidate is passionate about redefining a eCommerce experience through a mobile lens.
* Working with IT project team to understand and implement defined requirements
* Designing and implementing solutions within our defined infrastructure
* Maintaining all developed applications with respect to enhancements and bug fixes
* Designing and developing custom solutions to address various business needs in order to drive efficiency within the organization
* Continually migrating solutions to newer technologies to stay up to date with industry best practices
* Maintaining constant communication within IT and other business units.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field. 3-5 years of experience.
* Expertise with modular design and component-based architectures
* Expertise with reactive programming and SOLID
* Expertise with MVC and MVVM
* Expertise with CI/CD with testing and release automation
* Expertise releasing and maintaining and application in the app store and/or play store.
* General understanding of, and the ability to articulate, the structure of the iOS or Android operating systems with and expert understanding of iOS or Android.
* Android: Java, Kotlin, Android Jetpack, C++
* Common: Http, Firebase Analytics
* Bonus: .NET and/or Xamarin experience, Azure
* Ability to effectively interact with different business units in order to gather requirements/feedback
* Ability to develop software based on the description of business logic
* Ability to implement and troubleshoot programming changes and modifications
* Ability to write technical instructions in the use of programs and/or program modifications
* Ability to investigate and analyze information, and to draw conclusions
* Ability to learn and support new systems and applications
* Strong communication skills with the ability to work well on a team
* Ability to work independently and produce required results without close supervision
* 5+ years
We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.