SOFTWARE ENGINEER SME
One of The Select Group’s top clients in Charlotte, NC is looking to bring on a Software Engineer SME. The ideal candidate has 7+ years of software engineering experience with an in-depth background working with C++ and Python. If the below sounds like you, please apply! (unable to work C2C)
SOFTWARE ENGINEER SME REQUIREMENTS:
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- In-depth background with C++
- Hands on experience with Python
- BDD/TDD experience
- Experience with Power Engineering
SOFTWARE ENGINEER SME RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, develop, and test new applications
- Write efficient code that is easily understood by other developers
- Participate in code reviews
- Troubleshoot, debug, and add enhancements to existing applications
- Work with product owners, designers, and other developers in an Agile environment
About The Select Group:
We are TSG – a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at . Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.